- Category: Ahl al-Bayt
- Written by Editorial
- Hits: 2259
39. “O Lord! I take You as a Witness that I uttered people Your Command.
40. “O people! God, glory to Him in the highest, has completed Religion with the Leadership of Ali. Thus, those who do not show their submission to him, and his successors, who are my progeny, and born from his lineage and are going to continue until the Day of Resurrection, their actions will become useless in this world and in the world to come. And they shall remain in the Eternal Flame, so that not a single torment will be reduced from them, and no delay is granted to them. (The Cow: 2/161)
41. O people! This Ali is the most useful, and deserving, and the closest, as well is the dearest one to me! God Almighty and I are most pleased with him. Not a Verse of God's Satisfaction yet has been revealed, unless ‘he’ is the subject of it, and He did called out to the believers, unless ‘he’ was the first among to be called out! And there has been no Verse of praise unless Ali was meant. And in Chapter “(Man: 76/1), Hæl ætæ Illæl Ensān, Has a period of time not come over man …)” God has mentioned ‘heaven’ only for him; He has not revealed it or praised anyone but him.
42. ‘O people! He is the helper of the Religion of God,
So is he the defender of the Messenger of God;
He is the most pious, pure, and a sincere guide
To the Straight Path, to God he will guide.
Your Messenger is the best Messenger,
And his executor is the best executor,
So are his descendants the best executors!’”
“O people! The descendants of every prophet continue with his discordance, but my breed yet will be perpetuated with Ali's descendants, who are the believers’ Leader [and Attendant]!
43. O people! Indeed, with his jealousy, Satan chased away Adam from Paradise, thus, for God's sake, be not jealous of Ali, lest your deeds are rejected, and your steps slip. Adam was sent down to the earth for a single fault, while he was, in fact, the chosen one, by God; thus, how will it come to you? While you are no other than yourselves; and the enemies of God are also among you!
44. Know that no one becomes Ali's enemy, but who is cruel, and no one accepts his Leadership but one who is prospers and pious, and no one, but a virtuous believes him. I swear to God that the Chapter of (wæl-æsr: 103/1-2) has been sent down in regard with Ali, [which goes as]: ‘In the name of Allah (Who’s) the most Merciful Bountiful!
By the Era, (i.e.wæl-æsr), that man is indeed at a loss. Except for those, as Ali, who believes, and is first class.’”
45. “O people! I took God as my Witness that I have delivered His Message to you, and “The duty and the mission of a Messenger is but to make known God's Messages and to proclaim them the things crystal clear! (The Spider: 29/18, The Light: 24/54).
46. O, people! Be heedful of God in such a way that He deserves, and try to be honorable Muslims and then die.” (The Family of Imran: 3/102).
47. “O people! Believe in God and believe in His Messenger and in the Glorious [Book] which has been sent down with him, (Haggling: 64/8), before We blot out the faces and turn them backwards; or curse them as We cursed the People of the Sabbath – [The Jews who were to act wittingly against God] (The Woman: 4/47).
I swear to God that the true sense of this Verse is referred to a group of my companions whose names I know, but it is pity, I have been asked not to reveal their identity. Thus, behave you according to your hearts’ pleasure – whatever you feel: of love or hatred towards Ali.
48. O people! The Light, by God Almighty, is put inside me, and then inside Ali, and then inside his lineage, until Mahdi, the Upright, who shall demand the Divine Right as well our right. For God has put us as an irrefutable Proof, before those who are careless, and disprove us; who are throughout the world as: traitors, usurpers, sinners, tyrants, and oppressors!
49. O people! I announce that I am God’s Messenger and before me, there were also other messengers. So, what if I should pass away, or be killed? Will you return backwards – turn on your heels? For one who turns backward, will not harm God, and God will reward those who are thankful and patient! (The Family of Imran: 3/144).
50. And know that indeed Ali, and after him my progeny, all from his linage, are perfect and deserve being praised.
51. O people! Do stop, and do not impress me the Islam you have embraced for your own, (The Chambers: 49/17), such action will indeed damage all your acts; and Almighty God will be annoyed with you. Then He will involve you in the Flame of Fire and the melted bronze, (The Mercy giving: 55/35), that is kept in store for you. For indeed God is on the look-out for you! (The Daybreak: 89/14).
52. O people! Soon after me, there will come to you some leaders, who will call you enter the Fire, then, on that Day of Judgement, there is no assistant to rise for their aid! (The Narration: 28/41).
53. O people! Know that both God and I detest such crowd.
54. O people! These men along with their disciples, and their companions and their followers, will be thrown in the lowest part of the Fire; see how horrible is the place of such proud! (The Bees: 16/29).
55. Know that they are the followers of ‘Manuscript’, thus, now each of you should look at his own manuscript.
56. O people! Now, I leave to you, [as documentation], the issue of the Leadership, and the succession, and its perpetuation in my lineage until the Day of Resurrection; I have passed on to you what I have been said to disclose, so that it becomes as a clear argument for those who are present and those who are absent; for those-who are here or not here-and those who are born, or even not born. Thus, those present today, should make this news known to those who are absent, that is, fathers [should tell it to] their sons, until the Day the Resurrection rises!
57. But soon after I am gone, there will be some who shall unfairly take the Leadership by force, then replace it with Monarchy. May God damn the usurpers and those who take [the trusteeships] by force, but, of course, when, at that moment, God unleashes the infernal Fire, and melted bronze on you, the jinn and Mankind, you will not have a helper to be kind to you! (The Mercy giving; 55 / 31-35).
58. O people! God will not leave you on your own, except He has separated the pure from the impure; and God will not let you know of the ‘Unseen’, (The Family of Imran: 3/179).
59. O people! There shall remain not a single land, which has not been destroyed by God’s Will before the coming of the Resurrection Day, it is for the abjurations and the denials that their inhabitants will have pronounced, and their places will be under the government of his holiness Mahdi, and God Almighty fulfills His Promise!
60. O people! Before your era, the most people of the older times went astray, and it was God’s will to destroy them all, and again it will be He Who will eliminate the on-coming generations. God Almighty, in His Book, has stated: ‘Did We not destroy the despots of the old? So shall We do with the later generations after them. Thus We deal with the men of errors. Ah! Woe that Day, to the Rejecters!’” (The Emissaries: 77/19).
61. “O people! God has stated me His exemption and restriction of certain things, and I also, by Divine Command, have ordained Ali the knowledge of it, and forbidden him [some things]. And [thus] the knowledge of ordaining and forbidding, remains with him; therefore, listen to his commands, so that to be safe, and obey him so as you may get on the course. Accept his Warning, so that to find the right direction, and walk on towards his ultimate destination! [Thus, beware] so as not to draw away from His Path into the diverted paths!” (Livestock: 6/153).
62. “O people! I am the Straight Path of God, whom He has ordained you to follow; and after me, it is Ali, and then my discordance, who shall be the Leaders of the Guidance and will guide you to the righteousness and beauty.”
Then the Messenger of God announced:
‘In the name of Allah, (Who's) the most Merciful Bountiful
Praise be to God only Lord of the worlds,
The Source of Grace, Mercy, Fair, and the Force,
Ruler of the Day when Repayments begin,
Owner of the Day when the Decree’s given!
Alone You we worship, You only the Wise,
From You the Sublime we ask for the rise,
Lead us into Direct Path of all the roads,
The Path of the Right, for repayment, You chose,
Not of those who were dishonored, neither those
Disowned by Your anger; thrown off the course!’ (The Opening: 1-7).
And then he continued:
‘This Verse has been sent down regarding me, and the Imams are appointed and included in it. They are God’s Friends, and indeed they do not fear nor will they grieve! (Jonah: 10/62).
Ah, of course the party of God is victorious! (The Heavenly Food: 5/56).
63. Know that the enemies of the Imams are nothing but ignorant, who have been led astray from the Direct Path; they are the Demons’ allies, who bring nothing to people but bothering, insignificant and useless things, (Livestock: 6/112).
64. Know that God, in His Book, has expressed about the friends of the Imam, thus: ‘(O Prophet,) you find not a people believing in God, and the Last Day, yet showing love for those who oppose God, and His Messenger– even if they are their own fathers, sons, their brothers or anyone from their family connection. With such [people], God has engraved faith on their hearts. Assisted them with the spirit of His Own, and He will admit them into the gardens where streams flow by their trees, to live in [forever]. God will be pleased with them, and they are pleased with Him. They are the lovers of God. Ah! Victorious are the lovers of God!’ (The Pleading Woman: 58/22).
65. Know that the friends of the Imams are those believers who have been described in the Qur’an, as: ‘Those who have believed and not cloaked their faith in transgressing will feel more secure and will be guided.’ (Livestock: 6/82).